Thursday, July 13, 2006

He's a man

Between all the baking and sweet stuff Doodle does, I sometimes forget that he really is a man in the stereotypical sense.

Last night as we were leaving the German Bar he tells me it was well worth it for him to go pay the bill. He gets that nerdy I-am-a-12-year-old-boy look and says, "Blondie rubbed her boobs against my back". I started to laugh at him. I already caught him earlier checking out her ass as she walked away. He then tells me, "Don't worry. It wasn't just her boobs I was watching. I am an equal opportunity watcher. I looked at all the women. Even the older ones." He then opens the door for me to get in the truck. And of course as we are driving says, "Don't worry, yours are the best".

This whole situation completely amuses me where I am pretty sure most woman would get their panties in a twist. A couple of months ago I would have been too. But I have come to realize that is just not acceptable (or exceptable as some would say) to have that much anger towards something so natural. It is just how we were made. And why would it be okay for the two chicks at the table-including me-to be enjoying the men in the bar but not for him to enjoy the woman?

Bottom line is you can look but you can't touch. And I am finally secure enough in a relationship to actually mean that. Besides, it has to be a little less doggish and man-like if he is buying me dinner, opening my door, and dealing with all the last minute insanity without any gripes. The last minute insanity alone fully entitled him to a little boob watching. And my god-hers were huge!

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger K said...

There's NO WAY hers were real.

NO way.

Hoe.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger K said...

Um, it's Kyle's fault I spelled that wrong...I mean "HO".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home