Tuesday, March 28, 2006

*Skip this to avoid being nauseated*

Okay, so I can't help it. I am going to get all mushy-gooey-my life is great here for a minute. Or as long as it takes to read this. Maybe it's the face of a beautiful man singing at me (Aww, I love me some Keith Urban) that officially pushed me over the edge. Or maybe it's the fact that I really couldn't ask for anything more.

I have this great kid who talks to much. But he is mine. He kisses my head and gets me water when I am not feeling good. HE takes care of ME. I have always heard it is supposed to be the other way around. But this way is so much more rewarding because I made him like that. I taught him to be compassionate for people. That is an amazing skill that not many adults have, let alone 5 year olds. I love this boy so very much.

And guess what else? Doodle love me. And he says so a lot. Even sends me sappy little text messages and an almost drunk dial (which I not so secretly now listen to every night before bed). It makes me giddy to know that someone feels so much for me. I have never been as happy as I am right now. Yeah, I have no extra money. And my car is making funny noises (not too bad yet). Ooh, and I can't forget to mention the fact that I can't stick to a diet for the life of me even though I know I really need to. But you know what? Doodle loves me.

We had a non-fight on Saturday. And then it was done. He didn't hold it against me, or throw it back at me, or use it ruin the time that we did have together. We had an absolutely perfect day. It didn't require all the stuff we did but it was nice. I know he is proud to me, and will openly admit he likes to show me off. Being the trophy girl for the right man ain't so bad. I can't count how many times he told me I was beautiful. When I call, he answers the phone with "and how is my gorgeous girlfriend today?". I only saw him two days ago, have been texting him all morning, spoke to him last night but already miss him. I didn't know that could be possible. I have always been really stubborn with my emotions but with him, it simply isn't an option. He can see my every feeling without a word being said. I am not a very open person but with him, I don't have to be. He just knows.

So, this is why I love them like no one else. And that's okay. Because they love me back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home