Thursday, March 30, 2006

Where do babies come from?

Yes, that conversation almost happened last night. Somehow my kid mentions how babies come from the stomach and says he doesn't want to be cut open so he is never having a baby. I explained to him that he has nothing to worry about but avoid details.

I think he wanted details.

He then asks if I had to be cut to get him out of my stomach. I told him I didn't. He then asks, "well how did they fix your stomache after I came out then?". I stammer, uh, well, um...how bout you watch some cartoons?

See, the TV rot comes in handy for some things. I am so not ready for the baby talk. Maybe I can make his dad do it...

He has to be good for something right?

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger K said...

OMG Mmm.

I would have DIED. I remember having that talk and remember also being significantly uncomfortable so I squirmed and distracted myself until it was done. I doubt he'll really get it at 5 anyway.

And yes, that's what Dad is for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home