Friday, April 28, 2006

You man. Me woman. Rawr...

I love when my man gets all manly.Not the "I'm an ass" kinda manly, but the I have muscles, move heavy stuff, help the little lady manly.

A while back, he had to clean out the garage but he wanted to put a board in the rafters so he could put more stuff up there. So we go to the store, buy a big board, and come back home to get started. What does he do when we get there? Starts measuring and checking the area out. Then he goes out to the back, whips out his electric saw thingamajig, and starts cutting the board down. Hawt.

And the groceries? He always gives me 1 light bag to carry while he carries the other 50. I haven't reminded him yet that I have been a single mom for almost 6 years now and can easily carry 10 bags in one trip. Shhhh...

Oooh, and the lawn mowing. I hate mowing the lawn (although I have never actually done it-that's what boys are for. Sheesh!). He offered to do ours, and was mowing his when I got there. Very nice. Yu-mmy.

I know I am supposed to be independant woman and all that crap but really, there is something about a man just being a man...and no I don't plan on sitting home barefoot and pregnant anytime soon.

But he can still cook for me and make pretty baskets. I am definitely getting the best of both worlds here. I am just lucky like that.

And atleast I am not the only wierd one in this relationship...he is strangely turned on by me saying "sneaky little wench". I just don't get it.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger AGF said...

Don't forget his exceptional baking skills.

He is the perfect combo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home