Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And his other talent...the best ass kisser

No, I am not talking about Doodle. Don't be dirty. My kid, he is good. He is beginning to even surpass the abilities I possesed as a child to instantly make all adults melt. I will never be immune to his charms. And I still have a lot of years left to deal with it.

Last night I bribed him to eat all his dinner as I had the night before. Yes, I am one of those parents. The bribe being desert which we rarely have. Last night's desert was a popsicle (but it was one of those kinds with fruit in it. Fruit is good right??). I have given him his popsicle-he picks out the green one which is supposed to be lime. He decides that it tastes like blueberries.

As he is eating his blueberry-lime popsicle, he says "I have the most bestest mom ever! Do you know who my favorite mom is? You have to guess..."

He then looks at me and says, "I will give you a hint. She works with you." I start listing off all of the chicks I work with, and some guys as he giggles away. He then comes behind me and says, "I will give you one more hint. I am pointing to her.". I look up and see his finger directly over the top of my head. How can you resist that?

He goes over the same thing with, "who is the bestest, most favoritist aunt?". Conclusion being the auntie mom.

And then to continue on says that he is gonna come to work with me and talk to my boss. And tell my boss she is the bestest most favorite boss ever.

Yes kid, would you like 5 more popsicles with that? Oh, you want the full sugar kind? Sure! And you want to dip them in more sugar too? Okay fine, just this once...

Yup, I suck. But atleast he hasn't learned to do the ass kissing BEFORE he gets what he wants. Then I will really be in trouble!

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger K said...

Schmoozer, heehe, that's so cute.

My favorite part is that he was convinced his popsicle tasted like blueberry...is that what they call "imagination"?

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger AGF said...

I love it.

Was I listed as one of the potential "favorite mommies"?

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger George said...

Yes Kyle, you were even one of the mommies. He got a chuckle out of it for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home