Friday, August 18, 2006

My Move

So, since I haven't been around a lot, I figured maybe it was time to update this. I have exactly 10 minutes so ignore anything that makes no sense. Ready...set...go!

Things I like:
-Not being cranky.
-Not needing a nap due to emotional exhaustion.
-Not having to tell anyone when I have to go to the bathroom.
-Not being up before the sun. Well, not feeling like it is before the sun.
-Getting parking and not taking the shuttle like I thought I would have to. And I have to walk right past Doodle's work so I can visit.
-Not being bored.
-Feeling like I am finally learning something instead of just sitting still. Forever.
-Having to get off my lazy behind and walk forever since I am in the opposite corner of, oh, EVERYTHING.

Things I don't like:
-I think they forgot to update this part of the building. Like, ever.
-Wooden stairs. Yes, I said wooden stairs. They are in the fire escape. Are we seeing a problem with this? Wood + fire=bad.
-Everything creaks and squeeks. And when the helicopters were swarming the last couple of days, I thought they might land on my head.
-Talking about food. All. Day. Long.
-People who understand my randomness. I'm sure they will up here eventually but I am not letting them see it yet.
-The smell of AGF in the morning. There is no good smelling boys up here.

So, I miss you guys. But not the job. See you at lunch, kay?

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger AGF said...

Aw! George, you can come over and smell me any day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home